My gratitude journal Journal Lusher Life

Ever wished you could just wish for something and it manifests into your life?



If you have followed me for a while you will know my thoughts and beliefs in the Law of Attraction.  To be honest,  we all could crank up our practises each day.  Now one of the suggestions I have for you is this: Every day,  find at least 3 things that you are thankful for and write them down.  Make the pages pretty.  You can even make it like a scrapbook if you like - adding tickets for a play you have been to see that day for example.



Responding to requests from many of my readers,  I have created a way for you to keep this all together in a gratitude journal from my shop at Cafepress.



Click this link and it will take you straight there.



My gratitude journal Journal Lusher Life



Want to make changes?  You need to just take a few minutes of these practices each day and hey presto.  Watch how the life in you magically transforms.



Let me know how you get on.

http://salon-coach.blogspot.co.uk/p/sponsor-us.html







Ultimate advertiser Salon coach

Comments

Popular Posts