What do you want?!!!

Hey folks

I'm astounded how many page views this page is getting.

Thank you!

Now I really would love you to let me know what exactly you wanted to see from this page.

As an industry professional of the hair and beauty industry I started this blog initially to help other salon professionals.  In other words,  I'm a salon coach and was coaching salon people.  However,  I'm wondering if many of you are people who would like beauty tips instead?

If that's the case then I will start blogging accordingly.  Feel free to tell me your needs - if you would rather do it privately you can email me by clicking here. 

There are lots of other lifestyle blogs and some beauty stuff on my personal blog which is found here 

While we are about it - I've also got a health and weight loss website which you can find loads of free tips on by clicking here.

Really would love to help you guys and I love training salon people to provide better customer service through positivity and attraction! If you simply want tips,  I'll give you tips!




Comments

Popular Posts