Why are people colouring their own hair?

So your salon may not be doing quite as well as it was previously.

Why?

You think you are still doing things the same as you were before.... What is missing?

As a salon coach I see lots of different reasons why. Although I would love to share this gem with you...


What's that? You ask...

My cup of coffee in marks and spencer of course. 

While having a meeting with my mentor my attention totally went. Eyes around the room, I noticed the hair styles and colours. 

When was the last time you took your team out to go study peoples heads?  
When did you last hold an open day with free client consultations?

Go have a look! It's getting boring out there. Hardly any foil work. All one block colour. 
Folks are going out buying box colours and putting them on themselves. 

This is not good for the industry and not good for us in our working day either. 

So how can we change it?

Let's start showcasing our work. Let's put some exciting colours back out there again. 

If as stylists we are looking great with a skilled colour application that a client will definitely not want to try on themselves then they will ask stylists to create it for them. 

Look at the colours here that I snapped (like a detective?!)




http://salon-coach.blogspot.co.uk/p/sponsor-us.htmlhttp://salon-coach.blogspot.co.uk/p/sponsor-us.html

Comments

Popular Posts