#Salon2013 starts tomorrow!

Are you ready for Salon International?


Excitement must be surely buzzing around ExCel this morning!  The day before Salon international opens its doors to the thousands of excited salon people.  Remember being a student and experiencing this for the very first time?  Wow I remember that.  Little did I know where the industry would lead me.

So what will you be searching for during this event?  Are you booked onto Salon Live or Salon Seminar sessions?
Improving skills
Getting motivated
Checking you are on track or even 
checking you're as good as you thought you were!

There is so much to see and do but I see many salon owners simply passing by the education.  Running for the VAT free shops is a great idea.  Of course your single pair of discounted GHD's is great for the smaller salon or freelance hairdresser.

I urge you to take a little time to do some watching,  some listening and to really get the best from your Salon International.

Saturday sees the Sassoon Academy salon Live and Schwarzkopf Seminars Mahogany, Saco and Philip Kingsley.

To book your tickets go online www.salonexhibitions.co.uk
Phone: 0844 894 2000

Be quick else you might miss it! 

Salon is on from Saturday to Monday inclusive.  Monday is typically student day.  There are lots of giveaways at the end of the day for products that have been half used.  So worth hanging around to get those student kits sorted.
Saturday is generally quieter.  Guess why?  Doesn't take a genius to answer that question!
I'll be there Saturday so feel free to tweet me @louiseusher and we can meet up to discuss any of your salon mentoring/coaching needs.  Also,  if you wanted a blog for your salon but never got it started,  my packages start from only £49 per month.

3.6.5. will be sponsoring the Salon Owners Lounge once again.  I'll be drinking coffee in here with these guys (a mine of information) so come look me up.

Comments

Popular Posts