What did you think of Salon International this year?

Salon International 2013


I loved it!  Salon this year was by far my favourite!  Want to know why?

From the moment the doors opened I found everyone I came across was special.  From the folks stamping 'Hello' on the wrists of all the arriving, hair loving guests to the exhibitors and demonstrators.  

So what was so special about this salon.. .  Where do I start?

Which entrance did you walk into?  The GHD end? Or the Babyliss end?

Well both had fantastic photo opportunities didn't they!!! From the huge GHD irons (aren't they looking so darn sexy!)  to the huge stage where you could catch a glimpse of Sir Patrick Cameron (not a Sir I know,  but should be don't you think?!).

My previous joke on the instagram of HJI was wasted so I will tell you again here,  now this is a true story.... As I toured around London with my young children,  I pointed out Downing Street.  
"Now that's where the Prime Minister Patrick Cameron lives." I educated them...
A passing traffic warden whispered,  "David.  David Cameron."
"Oh right sorry." I blushed!

Maybe it was just a little too close to Salon International to focus properly.


I've so much more to write about and lots of gorgeous printed glossy  leaflets to sift through and write about more of the exhibitors.  It will take some time but will keep us going on this blog for a while!

If you would like to be featured please let me know.

Meanwhile, come on over to Instagram to share photos with us:



The Giant GHD's
Sir Patrick Cameron


Comments

Popular Posts